There is a simple 3 step process to all our transactions:
1. Place the order: Call us and tell our dealer what it is you’re looking to purchase (Quantity or Value in Euro).
2. Confirm the Deal: In order for the deal to be confirmed (and the price fixed) we require security before entering into the contract. This may take the form of a deposit or full payment dependent on the transaction size and/or your trading history with us. We will call you to confirm your instructions and to advise on product availability, estimated delivery time frames & payment terms.
3. Delivery: Once payment in full has been received, we arrange delivery through our secure & insured delivery system. You will then receive your goods in an insured, discreet package with no company details. Collection in person can also be facilitated by prior agreement.
To view the current price of gold in Euro click here >>
– The following transactions charges will apply to all orders:
Ireland: Postage & Packaging plus Insurance on Delivery at cost. Any payment fees will be passed on at cost. No other charges will apply.
– Because precious metal prices are dynamic, the price(s) of the product(s) you want to buy may change slightly from that displayed in the product catalogue. Any change will be in line with the London Bullion Market which can be tracked at www.LBMA.org.uk . The final price you pay will be fixed only when the agreed security has been provided to us.
– Personal cheques can take up to 5 working days to clear.
– Goods in transit to you are covered by our insurance policy which is underwritten by Llyods of London.
– The trading of precious metal products does not require registration, licensing or authorisation with the Irish Central Bank or other regulatory bodies. Investment grade gold bullion purchases do not incur VAT. Silver bullion does however attract VAT unless it is intended for use as legal tender in Ireland.
Customer Notice (updated 28/12/2018)
In accordance with the Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) Acts 2010-2018, we wish to inform our customers of the following policy regarding the acceptance of large cash payments:
• We are required to obtain identification from customers (prior to carrying out the transaction) where the total amount of money paid by the customer in a single transaction or a series of transactions is €10,000 or greater.
• Identification will be required in the form of documentation from a government source e.g. passport, driving licence and a recent utility bill to confirm address.
• Records of identification and proof of address obtained from customers will be kept for a period of not less than 5 years commencing on the date of the last transaction with the customer.
• We will not proceed with any cash transaction of €10,000 or more where the customer fails to provide identification in the form of a passport or driving licence.
• Your cooperation with this policy is greatly appreciated.